§ 1 Personal data controller
- The controller of your personal data is Inessa Majchrzak Studio Dance, ul. 10 lutego 16, 81-364 Gdynia, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), with NIP (Tax ID): 9252021012 and REGON (Business ID): 080177650, further referred to as the “Controller”.
§ 2 Purpose of data collection
- Provision of services – all data provided by the User in the registration form will be processed by the Controller solely for the purpose of providing the Website services, as described in detail in the Terms and Conditions, or for direct marketing purposes if voluntary consent is given. The legal basis for the processing will be Article 6(1) point (a) of the GDPR (consent-based processing) and Article 6(1) point (b) of the GDPR – the processing necessary to provide the service to the data subject or to take action at the request of the data subject. The processing of personal data is also handled based on Article 18(1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (J. of Laws of 2013, item 1422).
- Personal data may also be processed for accounting and tax purposes on the basis of applicable laws – Article 6(1) point (c) of the GDPR.
- Handling contacts – any data provided by the User in order to contact the Controller will only be processed for this purpose, i.e. pursuant to Article 6(1) point (f) of the GDPR – pursuing the legitimate interest of the Controller in the form of providing all information on its activity and on the products and services offered by it, at the request of the persons concerned. The processing of personal data is also handled based on Article 18(1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (J. of Laws of 2013, item 1422).
- Sending solicited commercial information – the processing of personal data, in particular the User’s e-mail address in accordance with the provisions of Article 10 and Article 18(4) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (J. of Laws of 2013, item 1422), or pursuant to Article 172(1) of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (consolidated text: J. of Laws of 2014, item 243), depending on the content of the User’s consent.
- Recruitment – all data sent by the User to participate in the recruitment process will be processed by the Controller solely for this purpose and in accordance with the provisions of the Labour Code and the consent expressed by the data subject (to the extent to which such data go beyond the scope specified in Article 221 of the Labour Code). The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the data subject – Article 6(1) point (a) of the GDPR.
- Exercising legal claims related to using inessastudiodance.pl in a manner inconsistent with the law and the Terms and Conditions. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the data subject – Article 6(1) point (f) of the GDPR – the Controller’s legitimate interest being the exercise of legal claims.
- All details regarding the processing of personal data can be found in the Information Clause accepted by the Subscriber when registering an account in the system.
§ 3 Scope of the data collected
- The Controller collects the data of persons only to the extent specified by the User or to the extent required for the correct provision of the service in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
§ 4 Rights related to the processing of personal data by the Controller
In connection with the processing of personal data by the Controller, you have the following rights:
the right to access your personal data and receive a copy thereof;
the right to rectify (correct) your data;
the right to have your data erased.
If you are of the opinion that there are no grounds for us to process your data, you can request that we erase them.
request that the processing of your personal data is restricted;
You can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data only to their storage or performance of activities agreed with you, if you consider that we have incorrect data about you or we process them without having any grounds to do so, or if do not want us to erase them because you need such data to establish, exercise or defend your claims, or for the duration of your objection to data processing.
the right to object to the processing of personal data;
the right of data portability;
You have the right to receive data from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can also instruct us to transfer your data directly to another entity.
the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
In order to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please send a relevant message to the e-mail address of the Personal Data Controller.
Your request will be processed immediately.
The User may change their personal data by sending a relevant declaration of will to the e-mail address of the Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 5 Providing data is voluntary
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to provide services or to maintain contact with the Controller or to receive solicited marketing communications from the Controller.
§ 6 Access to third party data
- Only authorised employees or associates of the Controller and authorised persons managing inessastudiodance.pl have direct access to personal data collected by the Controller, and all such persons have appropriate authorisations granted to them.
- Users’ personal data may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, and in particular to relevant judicial authorities.
- Personal data of the Users may be entrusted to other entities in connection with their provision of services for the Controller.
- We do not transfer your data outside the EU/EEA.
§ 7 Safeguards and the protection of personal data
- The Controller represents that it processes personal data of the Users in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data and the GDPR – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation), and that it applies such technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the data processed that is appropriate to the risks and category of the data protected and, in particular, it protects the personal data of the Users against unauthorised disclosure, loss or damage.
§ 8 Exclusion of liability
§ 9 Contact
- Please send any additional questions related to data protection to: