Terms and Conditions
Website – inessastudiodance.com online panel is a structured educational platform connected to the Internet, making it possible for the Users to use IT mechanisms and information developed by inessastudiodance.pl, as well as other global Internet resources, and to process commercial operations via the Internet.
User – any person who uses the Website at inessastudiodance.com in any manner whatsoever.
Registration Form – a form that must be completed during the Website Registration process.
Password – a string of characters necessary to log onto the system.
Login – User Name (an e-mail address in the case of the Website at inessastudiodance.com).
Logging In – the process of getting access to the Website resources by verifying the User Login and Password.
Registration – the process in which the User voluntary enters their data to be used in the process of Logging In.
Instructor – a person presenting the course content.
Lesson – a single video or article available on the Website.
Course – several Lessons available under one name (e.g. “Choreography”).
Service – a Lesson or a Course available at inessastudiodance.com/
§ 1 GENERAL INFORMATION
- These terms and conditions (further referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) set out the general principles that constitute the legal basis for using the website at www.inessastudiodance.com (further referred to as the “Website”), as well as the terms and conditions for selling online courses and lessons available on the Website.
- The Website User can be any natural person who is at least 18 years old and has full capacity to enter into legal transactions, as well as any business or other entity.
- The Site Administrator and Software Owner as regards “inessastudiodance.com” (hereinafter referred to as the “Site Administrator”) is “Inessa Majchrzak Studio Dance”, 81-364 Gdynia, ul. 10 lutego 16, NIP (Tax ID): 925 202 10 12 Regon (Business ID): 080177650.
- In order to be able to use the Website Services, the User must have:
- The Site Administrator shall not be liable for an incorrect operation of the Website resulting from an incorrect configuration of the User’s computer, in a manner contrary to that stated in section 5.
§ 2 TYPE AND SCOPE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED
- The Website at inessastudiodance.com offers access to proprietary dance lessons and courses in the form of video and text content. Using the Website resources is completely voluntary.
- The Site Administrator of inessastudiodance.com has the right to change prices, courses and teaching materials displayed on the Website, as well as to add and withdraw courses, and to introduce and cancel promotions.
- Inessastudiodance.com is the author of the courses and the owner of rights to the materials used in instructional courses.
§ 3 RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING THE WEBSITE
- The courses can be used by interested Users in the paid or free version. In the case of free courses, access is granted as soon as the User logs onto the Website. Access to paid courses is granted upon payment of a fee.
- Paid course become available to the Logged User after the payment has been credited to our account.
- Access to the course or lessons purchased by the User is granted for 30 days.
- The User’s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is tantamount to their consent to receive commercial communications to the e-mail address provided by the User within the meaning of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means (J. of Laws No. 144, item 1204).
- The User agrees to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (J. of Laws No. 133, item 883) to the extent necessary for marketing purposes and providing the Website services. “Marketing” is understood as sending information about new courses, reminders, information about the order status, news on the Website, articles on dance topics related to the Website, as well as promotions on the Website and its partner portals.
- The “marketing” consent can be withdrawn at any time.
- The Website owner may disclose personal data to other entities, if it is necessary to provide its services, as well as when it is necessary to provide information to law enforcement authorities.
- Pursuant to the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means (J. of Laws No. 144), the User consents to the provision of services by electronic means.
- Registered Users of the Website agree to receive information and communications (including promotional communications) via e-mail and using other means of communication (including telephone and ICT means of communication). Messages are considered effectively delivered upon sending.
- Credit card and e-transfer transactions are settled via PayPal.com.
- All prices of the products offered at inessastudiodance.com are gross prices.
§ 4 REGISTRATION
- The Website operates as an online system.
- In order to be able to use the Website, you have to accept the Terms and Conditions and then register on the Website. After completing the registration form, you will receive an activation link at your e-mail address. After successful registration, the User gets full access to the Website, excluding paid courses. The User may modify their data in the switchboard at any time. After submitting the completed form, the User can start to use the Website resources in an active manner.
- The registration procedure is saved and secured by sending activation links and information in electronic version, as well as creating a database.
- The Website reserves the right to refuse User registration.
- In the event of a breach of the Terms and Conditions, the User may have their access to the account blocked, temporarily or permanently. In addition, in the event of a breach of the Terms and Conditions, you cannot claim any rights to the Website at inessastudiodance.com.
- The User may resign from using the Website at any time.
The contract is terminated when:
a. the User is in arrears with payments;
b. the User name is contrary to applicable rules;
c. the User does not respect the Terms and Conditions;
d. at the request of the Owner.
§ 5 USER
- The User of courses/lessons is responsible for their own learning outcomes or lack thereof, as well as for all activities undertaken based on the knowledge thus acquired.
- The User is obliged to use the Website in accordance with the rules and Polish law. Making your personal data public is at your own risk.
- The User can choose the courses they will pay for and which they will be able to use. The current list of courses and price lists are available on the Website.
§ 6 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Website, by offering its Users access to information disseminated through the Website, pays special attention to the need to respect intellectual property rights.
- Any person buying the course may use it as intended, i.e. play it on electronic devices on the Website at inessastudiodance.com, without the right to interfere with the content, or reproduce course files or copy and use them in an unauthorised manner, in whole or in part, or change the electronic structure (e.g. file format) or otherwise modify such files (e.g. by removing their security elements or markings). It is also prohibited to distribute, share or publicly broadcast the course or individual recordings, regardless of the purpose and form of such activities. All the above may be agreed otherwise with the Site Administrator only in the form of a written agreement.
- Any person buying the course is obliged to ensure that no other unauthorised persons have access to it in such a way that they could reproduce or distribute it without the Site Administrator’s consent or otherwise use it contrary to the scope of the rights granted. If any such infringements are ascertained, the Site Administrator may raise claims in this respect against the buyer known to it for infringement of copyright.
- All mp3 recordings, e-books and videos made available on the Website, for a fee or free of charge, are protected by the Act on Copyright and Related Rights (J. of Laws of 1994 No. 24, item 83).
§ 7 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- Complaints regarding the services provided by the Website can be submitted electronically via the contact form at: www.inessastudiodance.com/contact
or in writing, by registered mail, to the following address:
Inessa Majchrzak Studio Dance
ul. 10 lutego 16
A complaint should include the name of the person submitting the complaint (first name, surname, e-mail address) and a description of the event related to the complaint.
- The Site Administrator processes complaints within 14 days of their receipt. However, the Site Administrator reserves the right to leave a complaint unprocessed, if it results from the User’s failure to read and understand the Terms and Conditions and the User’s failure to follow directions and information appearing on the Website.
- Each User who purchases access to the course via the Website is entitled to a full refund of the amount spent, if the User is not satisfied with the quality of the product. Refunds can be claimed within 30 days after the date of purchase of access to the course. The Site Administrator reserves the right to refuse a refund in exceptional situations, i.e. when there are reasonable grounds to believe that the refund claim abuses the right to the refund (multiple returns, buying many products in succession and returning them, watching the entire course and then attempting to return it, etc.).
- A refund of the amount paid for the course requires that the User sends a message via the contact form (available at: inessastudiodance.com/contact) to the Site Administrator, in which the User declares that they intend to exercise the right to receive a refund, providing their data (first name and surname) and e-mail address from which the access was purchased), as well as the purchase date and price.
- Within 14 days of receiving an e-mail with a refund request, the Site Administrator will respond to the User and, if the refund request does not seem to abuse the right in question, the User will be asked to provide the bank account number to which the Site Administrator should transfer the amount due.
- A full refund of the amount paid by the User for the course, without any deductions, will be made within 30 days after receipt by the Site Administrator of the bank account number for the refund purposes.
- At the same time, access to the service for which the refund was made will be blocked.
- Complaints will not apply if you download any paid lesson from the purchased course to your own computer.
§ 8 DATA PROTECTION
- The Site Administrator declares that it protects the User’s personal data to the extent that they constitute personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: J. of Laws of 2016, item 922) and, after 25 May 2018, to the extent that they constitute personal data within the meaning of the GDPR – Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation).
- All data provided by the User will be processed by the Site Administrator solely for the purpose of providing the Services referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
The User acknowledges that pursuant to Article 19 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (J. of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204 ), the Site Administrator has the right to process the User’s personal data provided during Registration, also in the period when the User no longer uses the Service, if they are:
1) necessary for the settlement of the Service order and exercise claims for payments for using the Service;
2) necessary to clarify the circumstances of unauthorised use of the Service referred to in Article 21(1) of the Act referred to above;
3) subject to the processing authorisation based on separate acts.
- Any data provided by the User will processed by the Site Administrator solely for the purpose of performing the Service (legal basis: Article 6(1) point (b) of the GDPR) and for accounting and tax purposes under the applicable laws – Article 6(1) point (c) of the GDPR.
§ 9 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Site Administrator is not responsible for any events or circumstances or their effects that may have or have taken place in the offline world as a result of using the Website. Using the course content and information published on the Website is voluntary.
- The Site Administrator reserves the right to temporarily, completely or partially disable the Website in order to improve it, add services or carry out maintenance work, without prior notice to the Users.
- The Site Administrator reserves the right to change the price of services at any time without giving reasons and notifying the Users about the change.
- The Site Administrator is not responsible for the loss of the Website data collected in the Site Administrator’s IT systems, caused by equipment failure, Internet malfunction, or loss due to the actions of third parties.
- The Site Administrator reserves the right to anonymously publish the content sent by the Users to the Website service team regarding issues related to the Website operation (FAQ), advice provided and other information as far as the Site Administrator considers that such answers are worth making available to the public.
- It is prohibited to copy, reproduce or otherwise use, in whole or in part, any information, data or other content available on or originating from the Website without the Site Administrator’s consent, except for permitted uses specified in the Act on Copyright and Related Rights (J. of Laws 1994 No. 24, item, 83).
- All provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Site Administrator at any time, without giving reasons. Such amendments will be published on the Website on a regular basis in the form of consolidated text of the Terms and Conditions along with information about their implementation.
- Once information about amendments to the Terms and Conditions is published on the Website, the User should immediately read the text of amendments, because logging into or any other activity on the Website after such announcement is tantamount to the User’s unconditional acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- If the User does not accept the amendments to the Terms and Conditions, the User should refrain from using the Website, and if they are a permanent User for whom the amendments to the Terms and Conditions may be relevant, they should immediately notify the Site Administrator.
- A statement of non-acceptance concerning the amendments to the Terms and Conditions will result in making it impossible for the User to use all aspects of the Website operation as a permanent User.
- The Website reserves the right to cease providing services or change the profile of activity.